Monday, July 28, 2008

Site Problems

It's taken me months to get back into this site and I still don't know why but I'm happy to report this has been a great year.

Mary Lou has had two celebrations: 60th anniversay of her vows as a Sister of St Joseph of Carondet and her 79th birthday. She enjoyed spending time with old friends and got lots of presents.









We had some fun trips: a Hollywood and area tour, Mission Viejo & San Juan Capistrano to visit Kay & Marty, Merced to visit Toni, Moss Landing and San Simeon to play with the dogs in the ocean.








The Fielden's has 2 other big events: Carolyn graduated from college with a BS degree in psychology and Sammy had his first birthday.








I made some home improvements that's given us more year round usable outdoor space. I had a security door installed and enclosed the patio.

No comments:

Sue

Sue