Friday, April 3, 2009

House Painting

Sam, my dear brother, volunteered to help me paint my house. It took him nearly a week but he got the job done with one weather delay due to high winds which kept him from spraying. Here's before and after pictures along with the process shots.

A big thanks to Mike for providing all the tape for masking the house; we really appreciate it, Mike!


In the middle of all this, Sam made MaryLou a raised flower bed so she could see her flower from the kitchen window. She was really happy about this.

When he was almost finished, Mom came over to check out the process and was really wow-ed by it all.

Sam really wore himself out and deserved a good rest.

Thanks a million Lord for a great brother! Thanks a million to Mary Lou who through it all supported us by cooking and keeping us going. I am so blessed with such love from them both.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue is modest, she worked very very hard and was up at at it around 6:oo am while I slept in and did not start until around 10:00....Sue did as much work as I did.

Anonymous said...

Sue is modest, she worked very very hard and was up at at it around 6:oo am while I slept in and did not start until around 10:00....Sue did as much work as I did.

Mike Shand said...

You can call me anytime for tape!

It looks like Sam worked his tail off. I think Christy and my house is next?

Sue

Sue