Monday, March 2, 2009

Tai Chi

Today's fun activity is my Tai Chi class. I really like it because it combines breathe work, movement, music and meditation. I've been going now for two years since I retired and am getting more and more out of it. It's offered free from Fresno Unified SD's community education. Our teacher, Debi Kalas, is always working new ideas into the sequence.
We are a big group that seems to grow weekly.
One of the fun things we have each year is a Christmas Tai Chi Tea. Debi brings the tea and everyone brings all sorts of goodies.
It's amasing to see these men and women in their 80's and 90's happily moving and grooving. I figure if it works that well for them I'll just keep showing up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis, just checking you out for the latest adventure. :)
I'm so proud of you & hoping to see you soon.
Keep on doing what makes you happy.
Love you, Kay

Sue

Sue